Monday, March 23, 2009

International Justice Mission


Hello All,

This past week was a crazy busy week, I finished my last class for Seminary (hurray), I went to Brussels for a day and helped with a training, I lead a Strengths Finder Seminar (with my awesome guest presenter Caroline) then I preached on Sunday...a full week for sure. Now though I am headed to Morocco for a nice vacation before my family arrives next Sunday.

I would like to direct you all to http://www.crossroadschurch.nl/ for the sermon, if you want to listen to it online. It was a very emotional and talk, but I am told many people liked it. I have been volunteering for IJM in the Netherlands for about 3 months and this past sunday was a the culmination of a year's worth of work for the team trying to set up the office here in The Hague. It was a very special service and I hope I was able to help do my part.

This post is short, but listen to the sermon and look for my pictures from Morocco!! I am looking forward to a true vacation.

I want to thank you all for all of your prayers and encouragement, really this week I relied heavily on the strength of others.

See you all in a week,
Jason Cutshall

Prayer Requests:
1) REST, REST, REST!!
2) Saftey in Morocco. I am not to worried, but I do know things can happen
3) For the safe arrival of my family from Minnesota

No comments: