Thursday, March 6, 2008

Hello

Hello,

welcome to my new blog.  I am going to be writing about my experience in preparing for my move the Hague and then giving updates what life is like in The Netherlands.  Currently I am in the middle of my application process with Christian Associates International (www.christianassociates.org) that should take another couple of weeks, then I can start raising funds and support for my move.  Once in The Hague, I will be working with a church called Crossroads The Hague (www.crossroadschurch.nl).  I am very excited to be working with Kevin Johnson and the rest of his staff.  I have known Kevin for about 6 years and I am very happy to be ministering under his leadership.

If you have any questions or want to leave a comment please do so.  Thank you to all who have supported me I am looking forward to what God will do in the next year.

Jason

7 comments:

terri said...

so cool that you're going to be working with the johnson's jason! can't wait to hear your stories as this moves forward for you.

David said...

We will be praying for you.

Kristy said...

Remember: Hertog Jan's "Grand Prestige." You will not find a better beer.

M K F said...

Go for it, Jason! We're excited to see how God guides you! I met Kevin at the CA leadership summit and we were talking about your amazing story.
Blessings from Sweden!
Marcus and Karen

Anonymous said...

I will support you every step of the way. I am happy for you.

Jen said...

kat sent me the link...awesome that you're blogging again! can't wait to read about it.

Unknown said...

Holland Schmalland.. Jk..sort of..not..sike. Dude, I'm pumped for you!