Monday, April 6, 2009

Next Steps


Hello all,

I have had quite a ride this year, from the Big Move in September to my first time speaking, to my first sermon to my second sermon, to helping with small groups, to volunteering with IJM. From Sweden to Morocco this year has been an amazing adventure and I will always remember my time here as “The Intern.”

I am planning on returning next Fall to The Hague with Christian Associates (CAI). My plan is to join the Operations staff of CAI Europe. This summer I will be back in Minnesota fund raising and getting everything sorted out for the fall. There are a lot of logistical issue’s to be worked out between now and then that I will be working on.

I wanted to ask my faithful readers to help out, if you think your church would be interested in the work I am doing in Europe please let me know or have them contact me, I would love to sit down and talk or speak if they would allow. If you would like to support the work I am doing in Europe please let me know I would love to meet with you, in you would like. If you have any questions about what I am doing please let me know.

I will arrive back in Minneapolis, Minnesota on May 1st and will remain in Minnesota until September. I will be traveling a bit this summer to Colorado and California for some additional training. If you live in either of these states or live along the way from Minneapolis to San Diego let me know I would love to visit with you.

I am very excited about the work God is doing in Europe and I know that this is what I am supposed to be doing. I ask for your continued prayers and support as I move forward with CAI in Europe. I hope you have enjoyed my blog and want you all to know that I intend to keep updating my blog weekly throughout the summer.

Thanks,
Jason Cutshall

No comments: