Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Injustice

I am done with my week here in Denver. This past week has been a lot of work, a lot of fun, and very encouraging. We all pulled some big days, 8 am - 8 pm for 5 days is a lot for any one, but it was good.

I have been sitting here in the Denver Airport letting the thoughts run through my head like leaves running down a stream, admiring and entertaining each one for a second then moving on to the next. I spent some time reflecting on the question, "what is the greatest injustice/crime of our time?" Aids, Slavery, greed. I was thinking about this in the context of what do I want to fight for in my life? What injustice do I want to try and make right? It is a big thought and a question to which we may not all agree on the answer, but I think it is an important question to answer for ourselves, because it till help to direct where are passions go.

I want to ask you, what is the greatest injustice in our time? And what are you going to do to try and correct it? It may help to see how we define injustice check out: http://dictionary.reference.com/

Peace,
Jason

No comments: