Monday, January 5, 2009

Busy/Coming back to reality


Busy, originally uploaded by cutjas.

Hello everyone,

Sorry I have not updated in a while, but the holiday season has been busy. Like the picture I feel as though I have been in a whirlwind. It has been a very good christmas and new year, but man I am tired.

A few things coming up for me, I will be preaching at Crossroads Church this Sunday, the following saturday I will be doing a Strengths Finder seminar and speaking at a Youth Prayer rally in The Hague. Lots going on. I am also moving in a couple of days.

Since the Holiday's have been lots of fun and little work, that will be flipped here, and I will have lots of work and little fun...well, probably not that bad. I do have a lot to do, but I am having lots of fun doing it.

I hope everyone had a nice holiday season...at least those in the western hemisphere, my friends in the east, have fun when your new year comes.

Thanks again for all your prayers,
Jason

Request:

prayer for my speaking, I am nervous, but am anticipating doing both events.
Prayer for the move, it should be a good move, but seeing the perriman's leave will be hard.
Prayer for my time here, there is so much work to do, I need to be wise in what I focus on.

No comments: